Not everyone can take winter vacations to renew forces and continue but there are other alternatives that can help ease tensions.
After the first half of the year, there are many factors that are affecting not only humor but also the times , where the most likely to suffer stress happen to be disorganized, which began earlier this year very distant and difficult goals They are not met in time. For others it may be a diet, a trip, start a new university degree or a host of projects to which the clock is marking the hours. In the case of students, who are in the final year of college, university or studying for a college entrance exam, are also candidates for the stress of this season.
Stress manifests itself in many ways, it can be, with headaches, exhaustion, changes in the colon, gastritis, insomnia, anxiety, among other symptoms. Apparently it is an evil of this century, however, it can be treated with various types of therapies that help harmonize the mind and body, so exposed to daily stress again.
Almost half of Argentines employees (48 % ) believe their work can affect your health or stress make trouble. The result came from a survey conducted among more than 400 cases across the country.
We should not let stress advance and try to overcome this stage to reach an end of year without the problems associated with this increasingly common disorder.
A good technique to try to make ends year with greater harmony among coworkers and family, personal life and everyday activities can these helpful tips. Let's put them into practice!
1. Enjoy the chocolate: this food is very comforting, is excellent to combat depression, sadness and irritability, thanks to its properties such as theobromine, caffeine and theophylline.
an ideal way to eliminate tension and stress, with only 15 or 30 minutes of daily activity is sufficient and can be done anywhere and anytime.
3. Breathing: pause and take three minutes to inhale and exhale oxygen , soft and slow. This benefits the oxygenation of the brain, relaxes and clears.
4. Perform some pleasurable activity: talking to a friend, view photos, take a nap, cooking, reading a book, any action that creates comfort and tranquility.
5. Meditate: a therapy that can be done anytime, anywhere, just ask yourself and answer these questions: What goes through my mind? What sensations perceived my body? What are the emotions and impulses I feel?
6. Pay attention to the details: sometimes to perform everyday activities are put aside some things that are essential for this and they can offer a sense of comfort that goes unnoticed in the commotion. For example: when cooking you can enjoy the flavors, smells and textures of food.
7. Be grateful: a good exercise is gratitude. This means having 10 things they could thank the day, though difficult, is possible.
8. Listen and relax : sensitivity to the power of sound and its relationship with the thoughts and emotions is central to awareness and be a happier, more relaxed. Music, whatever, is always an excellent therapy.
9. Rest: sleep the body replenishes energy and operates elementary actions for the brain. Ideally between 7 and 8 hours at night.
10. Keeping in harmony: though sometimes hard to stay calm in situations of great action, it is important to remember that the organization contributes priorities to be more efficient and be in tune with what is important to yourself.
These recommendations help eliminate stress and improve quality of life and well-being, and can also be supplemented with natural treatments as Serenil, recommended for nervous disorders, or help to have a good quality of sleep such as Valerian. A good rest is the key to start a good day.