New Year arrives and with it , events and farewells. There are many tips and tips to enjoy eating varied and healthy.
Moderation is the primary key for the traditional holiday meal will not cause havoc in weight, but also there are some tricks that can subtract calories without having to stop to enjoy them. And besides, indigestion and other gastrointestinal disorders are prevented.
- To prepare chicken, remove the skin before cooking.
- If the recipe calls for eggs, change each whole egg with 2 egg whites will not affect the flavor and helps reduce cholesterol intake.
- The menus always include salads, preferably cooked vegetables versions.
- To prepare dressings, choose vinaigrette made with lemon or orange.
- For creams, dressings or dips, it is better to use low-fat yogurt.
- If the recipes use milk, cream or cheese, choose low-fat or nonfat versions will have the same taste.
- In preparing sauces, using Teflon pans.
- If you have to fry some food, vegetable oil use and not reused.
Drink alcohol in moderation: brings many calories and the combination with large meals can ruin a diet in one night. One way to provide reducing its impact on weight, is diluted with water a percentage of the beverage to be consumed.
Good food choices: try to prevail on the plate vegetables and less carbohydrates or fats. If you can avoid the "junk food", much better!
No repeat: avoid the temptation to pour more than once. Better savor each bite and eat slowly.
Maintain your exercise routine: it is advisable to seek an alternative activity to keep the body moving at least half an hour every day.
Before eating to decrease appetite: eating a snack before the big dinner can be a great help to not be of adequate calories.
- Always eat breakfast to get less hungry for the main meal.
- Eat everything in moderation, the foods that are recommended between meals must be preferably fruits and nuts.
- Eat slowly, chewing every bite must be at least twenty times, for easier digestion and the brain receives a signal that is already satisfied.
- Drink at least two liters of water a day to cleanse the body and remove toxins. It is also helpful to eat less between meals.
- Exercise every day, a very effective and simple exercise is to walk for half an hour.
- Eat low fat foods: fish and chicken provide very few calories to the body; vegetables and fruits also have to be included in the diet.
- Consume very little salt.
- Choose juices have less sugar than soda.
Dieting requires sacrifice and discipline, the important thing is jointly adapt to a healthy lifestyle where you eat everything in moderation and wisdom, always accompanied with an exercise routine where the body and mind work. Enjoy Christmas without gaining weight is possible.
Sources: vidasanaweb.com.ar; salud180.com; mejorconsalud.com