Identifying when hypertension is a problem is a matter of medical monitoring, contributing to decrease it is something that can be done in a natural and everyday way. These are the allies that you should start to consume more often.
The main thing to consider a problem related to blood pressure, is to understand what it is and why it is important not to leave it aside in the medical check-ups or when evaluating eventual symptoms. Specifically, hypertension is what worries us about its serious consequences for the body and the consequences that could have if it escapes the expected parameters.
Blood pressure is the force exerted by the blood, driven by the heart, against the walls of the arteries. It is measured with the tensiometer that gives two numbers, the highest represents the systolic pressure and the lowest is the diastolic. And the unit of measure is millimeters of mercury (mm Hg) and is represented, for example in what is considered a normal pressure: 120/80 mm Hg. According to the American Heart Association and the American Academy of Cardiology, they indicate that if the values are above or below these values, it should be considered an anomaly that needs immediate medical attention.
How to know if you suffer from hypertension?
It is difficult unless it is through regular medical check-ups, since in general, high blood pressure or high blood pressure does not cause symptoms, which is why many call it the "silent killer". The doctor will orient the situation, but in case you notice symptoms, these can be:
- Ringing in the ears.
What if the medical diagnosis is positive?
It is essential to start a plan to control it as soon as possible. This usually includes changes in lifestyle (diet, exercise), and a specific treatment to prevent damage to important organs. Allowing the pressure to trigger can have serious consequences for health, such as cerebrovascular accidents (CVA), thrombosis, facial paralysis and even myocardial infarction.
Some things you can do to counteract it and maintain your blood pressure to the extent of good health, are:
- do aerobic exercises regularly.
- limit the consumption of salt and alcoholic beverages.
- eat a diet rich in fruits and vegetables, and low in saturated fats
- no Smoking.
- maintain a healthy weight (according to your age, physical build and routines).
Among other things that you can incorporate into routine or new habits, these foods that contribute to the reduction of blood pressure:
- Lemon and parsley juice: they have exceptional properties as carriers of vitamin C and diuretic capacity. Ideal characteristics to combat toxins and agents that accumulate due to the storage of liquids, an ideal tool for safe and natural cleansing for the body.
- Garlic: considered extremely useful to treat an endless number of medical and nutritional pathologies. And in this case, its properties provide the benefit of dilation of the arteries while helping in the prevention of thrombus formation.
If garlic is not your thing, we recommend you try with AJOLIP the natural supplement that concentrates the best of garlic, mainly its beneficial properties for cardiovascular health.
- Olive oil: it works as a natural regulator inside the body since it helps to avoid the oxidation of the cells and to reduce the cholesterol.