Daily habits are determinants for skin health, not only by those agents who harm it, but also by the routines to take care of it.
Many times stress, pollution and bad habits weaken our skin. The good news is that it is possible to have healthy skin and free of imperfections. To do this you must follow a routine but healthy ones.
Not all skins are the same. There are dry, mixed or oily skins. Which is yours? It is very important since it will be possible to treat it according to its particularities, in order to use also products suitable for it. You have to take care of it, apply cleaning treatments eventually, but never stop moisturizing your skin with moisturizing cream.
It is also very important to protect it from the sun and harmful rays, as you may like to look tan, you have to be very careful. And above all follow punctual indications to protect it.
Stress is another of the harmful factors for your skin, but also it is for the body in general. The first symptoms begin to appear on the skin and most of the time it is difficult to associate symptoms.
These should be habits of your daily routine
Wash your face twice a day with cold, preferably, or warm water. Do not use soaps for the body.
- Keep your hair clean, as rubbing with your face can deteriorate your health or produce acne.
- Keep the hands off your face! They have lots of bacteria and pollution. Do not touch unless it is when you can wash your hands properly.
- Eat healthy: the toxins of sugar, fat and fast food, go directly to reflect on the skin of the face. Healthy food not only keeps the skin clean but the whole body, and is a tip that can be followed for the whole family.
- Be careful with makeup, which is good quality and not greasy. And of course, always take it off before bed so the skin can rest and breathe.
- Take care of your lips with moisturizers whenever you need them, especially in winter when they tend to dehydrate and desquamate.
Daily and natural routine
In addition to taking into account all these tips, also consider those habits that affect you as:
- Unbalanced food, rich in harmful fats, sugars, flours and dairy.
- Drinking little water.
- Excessive exposure to the sun.
- Lack of an external hydration routine.
- Inappropriate cosmetic products.
- Hormonal changes.
For more routines that incorporate cosmetics and care, if you do not leave these bad habits for your body everything will be in vain or results will not be achieved to the extent expected. For healthy skin we must take care of it both on the outside and inside. Water, food and what we nourish our body is fundamental for a general conditioning.
Water is very important to maintain hydration, and for that you should consume at least 2 liters daily. One glass on an empty stomach and the rest off meals, for a positive effect. It can also be supplemented with lotions or oils.
Incorporate in the meals the healthy fats, which are the ones that contain essential fatty acids, since they nourish, give shine and softness to the skin. We recommend: raw uncooked oils, nuts, flax and chia seeds, avocado, egg yolk and blue fish.
Another natural and healthy option is the Geneo line, which in addition to providing nutrients that contribute to the good health of your skin, has other components. Thanks to its contribution of Collagen and coenzyme Q-10, it accompanies this healthy process bringing vitality. It also protects the skin from external aggressions and retards its aging.