By the end of the year we are already looking forward to the holidays. Fatigue and stress push us to contradictory sensations and discomfort. I followed these tips to relax and start with more energy in 2018.
Towards the end of the year, it seems that everyone is more tired and sensitive, first because he has spent a long year of work and responsibilities, and second because stress has to add personal emotions that push us to these days everything becomes more intense.
It turns out that it is one of the most stressful seasons due to commitments and responsibilities, in addition to everything we fall into the account that we still have to do. We must add to this the commitments, trips and gifts, reunions and, sometimes, also absences.
Be that as it may, these tips can help you face this intense month:
- Try to keep your sleeping schedule as normal as possible.
- Try to eat healthy and balanced.
- Limit the consumption of alcohol, because this affects the quality of sleep.
- If you are taking any prescribed medication, do not stop doing it.
- I continued with your exercise routine.
In addition, it is a good idea that:
- Plan everything according to your reality and your circumstances.
- Learn to say "no". If you feel too overwhelmed by commitments and invitations, or what others expect from you, say "no."
- Ask for help and delegate. You do not have to take care of everything, it's good to receive help so ask! It is also something that is learned and good exercise.
- Spending time alone can be revitalizing: I went for a walk, or on a bicycle. Whatever you can think of but without company.
To all this, we can add a relaxing that helps us take things differently.
Valerian against stress and other benefits
Valerian has many health benefits, but we are interested in one of its most outstanding features: its infallible sedative property, ideal for these festive times in which we need to face nervous and stressful states.
But it is also widely recommended to treat other common problems:
- Combat Insomnia
- Decrease blood pressure
- Treats stomach cramps
- Reduces anxiety
- Soothes menstrual pains
- Relieves headaches
It has been discovered that this plant releases a natural substance in the brain and, in doing so, induces gentle sedation. And for this reason, taking valerian infusion once a day can improve the general condition of the body.
Also, valerian is recommended to people who are trying to quit smoking and to people under treatment for alcoholism problem. This plant avoids the anxiety and nervousness suffered by those who are in the process of leaving these habits, without causing side effects.
This is one of the best alternatives to add to the anti-stress routine. The use of valerian as a complementary and natural aid to face the most stressful time of the year, may be the option you need. Try our VALERIANA, a natural product with active components extracted from the roots of this plant, such as valepotriatos and valerénicos acids, which concentrate their sedative, relaxing properties, and contribute to the natural sleep without causing habits or drowsiness upon awakening.